Install 32-bit Office 2010 on Windows 10
You can install Office 2010 from a disc or by downloading it. Because of potential backward compatibility issues the default installed version is 32-bit. However, if the 64-bit version is a better choice, follow the 64-bit installation procedure below.
- Insert the Office 2010 disc into the drive. If the setup wizard doesn’t start automatically, navigate to the disc drive and click SETUP.EXE.
- If you don’t have a disc, you can download and install Office with your product key.
- When prompted, enter the product key office.com/myaccount product key.
- Enter the product key.
- If you need help, see Find your product key for Office 2010.
- Read and accept the Microsoft Software License Terms, and then click Continue.
- Read and accept the licensing terms.
- Follow the prompts and after Office installs, click Close.
- After Office installs, click Close.
Install 64-bit Office 2010 on Windows 10
To install 64-bit Office 2010, uninstall any 32-bit versions of Office.
- Insert the Office 2010 installation disc.
- Click Start, > Computer, and right-click in the disc drive where the Office 2010 installation disc was inserted, and select Open.
- Open the x64 folder in the installation root, and then double-click setup.exe.
- After setup completes, continue by following the default installation instructions, by entering the product key.
Activate your Installed Office 2010
- In the Activation wizard, click I want to activate the software over the Internet, and then follow the prompts.
- Activate the software over the Internet office.com/activate
- You’ll need to activate Office to keep your Office programs filly working. If you don’t activate it when you install, you can activate it later from an Office application by clicking File > Help > Activate Product Key.
Troubleshooting Office Installation Problems in Windows 10
Call at MS office support phone number for technical help from professionals.MS office helpline will guide you to follow the installation steps.
Toll free numbers for three countries are here 1-855-441-4419 - (USA), +61-1800-769-903 - (AUS), +44-800-078-6054 - (UK)
| www.office 365
| Office 2010 product key
| office 2010 setup Mac
| office setup home and student 2010